Wednesday, May 03, 2006

planning for next year

I'm in my 9th month of my contract at my night school, so I am starting to ask around and get information on some other schools. I might have a job at a kindergarten already. I'll find out soon. That would be nice in a lot of ways. The schedule would leave me with my nights free. I think teaching kids would be great. So we'll see.

The picture below, of the puppies, is one I took where I live. A ferrel dog had three puppies. Their eyes are open, and they are running around. I feel like taking all three of them, but there is no way I can do that. Right now, they are in that "they're so cute" stage. Soon, lack of training will render them into nuisances. I can't have a dog. I can't have a dog. I can't...

3 Comments:

Blogger Graeme said...

I'm nearing the 6th month of my contract here. Looks like I'll be extended, which is cool. Trying to save money and pay down debt...

Working at a smaller company (through another company) has been a good experience. No one has time to tell me no & I get to work on way cooler projects. Is it perfect? No. But it's as good as it can be!

I can't believe how much better off I am now than I was this time last year. I'm sure you're thinking the same thing, eh?

Other than that, not much to report. Just ready for spring. Kind of in flux because I mainly spend my time in Roscoe Village, even with the new roomie.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Graeme said...

Melody was in town last week bc she got a job @ Accenture. Training. Had lunch w/ Coral last week, as she's now working downtown @ Orbitz. She broke up w/ her man. Martin F. was in town last night for work & he stayed w/ us. He's getting married next year in Mex. Fun.

9:44 AM  
Blogger englishteacher said...

Hey, G. Good to hear from you. Yeah, I'm definitely better off than a year ago. I feel like what I do makes sense now. I don't feel the need to decompress after work, so that everything seamlessly blends together.

That's crazy about Martin. I wonder if he still plans on having any girlfriends after he marries.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home