Tuesday, January 24, 2006

upon reflection

I spent a good week going over my vitamin k experience. It was very positive, all in all. I analyzed the specifics of the trip, tried to connect the dots and definitely gained something from it. Having said that, I probably won't do it again, at least not until I need to reboot my system, so to speak. I know people here who use it regularly. Somehow, I think they miss the point. Like anything else, an introspective person has to be careful when indulging in these things. There is too much of a good thing.

Starting January 28, Taiwan celebrates the Lunar New Year. I am off work, paid, for a week. It will be a good opportunity to do some exploring. I am not going to another country, but there are some great sites here to see. I want to try and head into the mountains for a few days. A week off will be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home