Sunday, January 15, 2006

drugs are illegal in taiwan, but...

I have tried hallucinogens in my life, not a lot mind you. I've always felt that tripping is a very special thing to do and I never wanted to have it become in any way routine. Plus, I trip pretty hard. It takes a day or two to recover. I've said all that to say this. I tried ketamine recently. Holy shit. This is not a drug for the weak-willed. If you do enough of it, you trip hard and fast. The insane thing is that the trip only takes a small amount of time, but it can seem like days or weeks when you're in it. Everything is compressed. The ride up, the trip, the ride back down, it all takes just a bit of time. I was sitting down and was out of my body for just a few seconds, but I lived another lifetime. I'm not sure if I liked it or not. I do not think I will do it again. But, holy shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home